All assessments fees and amenities usage fees must be paid and up to
date for usage of the pool and clubhouse.
- Pool is now OPEN for summer 2019.
- During the summer, the pool is open from 8:00 am - 10:00 pm 7 days
a week and is monitored by security cameras.
- Pool closures will be posted on Facebook and sent via email.
- Children 13 and younger must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or
- Please do not be upset if members are reluctant to let anyone in the
pool area without a pool card. It takes a lot of money to maintain our
community pool and members want to be sure that only authorized persons
are using it.
- New residents are issued one key card. **Replacement key cards
are $15 each.
- If you are experiencing problems with your pool card, please contact
us at (469) 362-4877.
We would like to remind members that a person(s) caught inside
the pool area when the pool is closed is considered to be trespassing.
Oak Point DPS has a 24-hour access pool card for trespassing and vandalism
problems. Breaking of the pool rules, acts of vandalism and trespassing
can result in loss of pool privileges. Trespassers will be reported
to the police and a board member will sign the complaint.
Security Deposit of $250.00 (Refundable if clubhouse is free of damage
and cleaned after rental)
Rental Fee: $100.00 per day
Rental time will be not before 9am in the morning and not after 10pm
in the evening.
Clubhouse Keys are not to be used before 9am on the day of the rental
or an additional day will be charged to the renter.
Pool is not a part of the Club house Rental.
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (469)
Download the rental agreement here.
You will need Adobe Reader to view. Free download is available here.
Chairs & Tables at the clubhouse include:
8 6-foot buffet tables
2 42"x42" square tables
50 folding chairs
Click for photos